Job description of Children's City
- Suggesting and implementing regulations and plans to provide appropriate environment for children in order to have fun, search, entertain and read by offering scientific, entertaining, role modeling programs and movies. In addition, exhibit from all over the world according to the best international standards to enhance children's abilities and skills in both scientific and educational around, besides their creative and innovative aspects depending on their ages and desires through their growth stages.
- Implementing scientific programs (concerning energy, environment, astronomy, and other sciences), for school students and children, designed according to the best international standards, to support the school curriculums approved in the country and improve the children's skills in searching , self-learning, and measuring results .
- Implementing entertaining programs (plays, shows, competitions, art exhibitions, and others) for all the visitors of children and their parents, in a way serving the optimal utilization of their free times (after study hours); in addition, observing the average of the attendants and success of these programs along with improving depending on the results.
- Implementing role modeling for children under the age of study in order to enhance their perceptions skills; in addition, observing the average of the attendants and success of these programs along with improving depending on the results.
- Providing scientific movies and live interacting shows (relating to the movement of planets, celestial bodies, and others), along with executing edutainment workshops, oriented to visitors and children in order to enhance their perception, and knowledge skills. In addition, observing the average of the attendants and success of these programs along with improving depending on the results.
- Attracting specialized children exhibitions from all over the world and hold them in the Child City (along with workshops and programs executed at such countries within these exhibitions), to enhance the children's scientific skills and creativity aspects beside measuring the results and improving them depending on the results.
- Operate and supervise all the equipment, instruments, and exhibited materials in the Child City, besides implementing regular maintenance programs (preventive and corrective) including applying programs required to keep and secure them. Moreover, following up with the development of it to provide the best quality standards in the provided services.
- Providing healthy and safe environment for the visitors of the child city according to the approved safety and healthy standards along with observing the injuries and accidents and working to handling them.
- Managing, arranging the seasonal camps for the children, and providing all the related services to meet their expectations, besides measuring success rate thereof.
- Abreast of developments in the field of the museum show in the child city, participating in the related conferences and lectures (in coordination with the competent authorities) to meet the best standards, needs, and desires of the children, and presenting the experience of children in Dubai as a sample worldwide.
- Designing and providing all the services and programs (within the child city) according to the best international standards, in a way meet the children desires and needs, and putting and implementing the mechanisms and programs to encourage attending the child city, including prompting their activities and operations in coordination with the concerned organizational units.
- Providing the technical support for the organizations, authorities, and countries in order to establish local, regional and international child museums in coordination with the concerned authorities.